Monday, October 6, 2008

Algonquin Trip

Mike and I spent this last weekend at Algonquin Park for some much needed couple time. It's been a long time since we had a whole weekend away by ourselves...it was nice! We did some hiking and some canoeing. It was a tad chilly but not uncomfortable and of course having a heated trailer makes all the difference.

I am not overjoyed with the photos I ended up with this time...my camera is in desperate need of some service...I would actually love to upgrade to a new Cannon but we will see about that.

Here are the little pieces of Algonquin Park that I captured this weekend...we plan to go next weekend as well for Thanksgiving so stay tuned for more photos.




We were also lucky enough to see another moose...a buck! Sadly he retreated to the woods before I was able to photograph him...oh well, ya can't win 'em all!

1 comment:

Tara Godfrey said...

Gorgeous pics, Ang! The colours are beautiful and I really love the pic of the moose...very cool!!! Glad you had some couple time and yes a heated trailer always makes fall camping a little more bearable! I was grateful for the heater in the trailer this summer as there were quite a few cool, damp nights with all the rain we had!
Hope all is well! Miss ya!
big hugs, TaraG