Monday, August 12, 2013

Alive and well



In the time that I've been away from my blog some things have changed...and some things have remained the same.



I am still married to the greatest guy in the world.




I still love photographs but I don't take enough anymore.

I still clean houses but I now have my own clients.

My daughter, Bailey, is 13...yikes! A teenager!!1



I don't scrapbook anymore but I'm going to start again really soon.


My Mom died =(.



Exactly five weeks later my sister died =(.



I have a little dog. Teddy. He's crazy. I love him.



We bought a house. We watched for months as it was built. It was so exciting. I have never felt so at home as I do here.




We went on our first real family vacation...Cuba!



Four weeks later I took Bailey to Disney World. It was my Moms last gift to me...thanks Mom.




Most recently I have realized that I cannot live a life in which I am not being creative. The time for mourning has passed. I am feeling more like myself again and that means it's time to start creating again.

Mike is finishing a room in the basement for me. It is small and cozy and perfect and I've even named it. I can't wait to decorate it and get started with all the little projects I have planned.

I am going to be starting a new blog. I feel that my life has changed...I have changed and with that my blog needs to change.

I will post here when I have it up and running...just in case one of my old "peeps" (does anyone say that anymore?) happens to pop by here (unlikely but just in case).

See you soon. =)





No comments: